Hey! It’s me. And I want to tell all the people that read this blog that I could be getting a job today. The past two weeks I have been focusing on gaining employment, so I haven’t had much time to do anything else. For example, this is a list of what I’ve been doing…
- Applying For Jobs All Day
- Calling my parents assuring them I am not a bum
- Kelly telling me I need a job
- Cursing the website Indeed.com
- Being a Social Hermit Crab
- Thinking about how my life would be better with a pair of New Balance Shoes
- Getting distracted every time I try to write
So I apologize for not posting a new article, short story, or poem. However, with posting this I think all you guys will understand. My fingers are crossed and if I get this job in Pasadena, oh my god! I’ll be able to have a steady income so I can buy another bed sheet without a stain. Things are looking up.
Remember. If you give up, you don’t give yourself the chance to get better or to see success!
I love you all, thanks to my parents and Kelly and Tom Kroon.